To update activate autodj with liquid soap

Read 9324 times
Hello

To update the software to version 3.10.0 I would like to use the liquid soap, and if I want to start the autodj I get the following message.
Stream could not be started: Could not start liquidsoap application: Application binary leg has not configured for liquid soap on s1 streamhostingforyou.nl.

What am i knog forget to do?

M.v.g.
TheHosting4You

Voor een betaalbare streaming en goede support tevens kunnen wij uw voor radio stations een app maken voor android en ios,
You need to install Liquidsoap first. You can do it using the following command:
/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update --add liquidsoap

It doesn't work at this exact moment though (you'll get a 404 Not Found) but I'm fairly confident it's going to get fixed within the next couple of hours
When does it go
While we still had a couple of reports about this exact problem still happening, it should work now and it seems to be working for the vast majority of our users
Please try again now.  There were a few unexpected issues encountered with the initial launch of Liquidsoap support.  We believe we've sorted them now.
Hello

The liquid soap is installed and it works fine now.
All the stream title and streaurl can not yet be completed

M.v.g.
TheHosting4You

Voor een betaalbare streaming en goede support tevens kunnen wij uw voor radio stations een app maken voor android en ios,
Hello

The liquid soap is installed and it works fine now.
All the stream title and streaurl can not yet be completed

M.v.g.

hi buddy have u try with Icecast ?
yes works on my tests with icecast