Problem with playlist

Read 4453 times
Hi, I am a new Centova End-user Client, I have an account from VMakerHost.com
and I have a problem with the timing of the playlists
the playlist always delay several hours I don't know how much exactly
and they told me to contact you but I couldn't do it through HelpDesk cause am just an End-user
please help.

and am sure I've done my timezone right
I think your problem might fall in this category:
http://www.centova.com/en/faq/cast3/troubleshooting/scheduled_playlists_do_not_start_on_time

Otherwise we would need more information about the playlist configuration you are using
I already checked this link before, the VMakerHost.com send it to me
what information that you need ?
What type of playlists are you using? (scheduled, general rotation..)
Which types seem to have this problem?

I'm hoping it's the General Rotation playlists, because otherwise "admin" privileges are required to troubleshoot this problem (and this is one of the reasons why we don't provide end-user support)
it's scheduled, and by Admin privileges you mean my stream account or server account ?
server account. the administrator needs to enable NextSong Debugging for your account and restart the station. After that wait for the next time when a track has wrongfully played (i.e. when a playlist didn't start) and then download all your station's logs (from the logs section)

At this point the nextsong.log will show the exact process of Centova Cast picking up the tracks that should play   and that should tell us why it didn't pick the track from the playlist that was scheduled