I have my Autodj set with two play lists, schedule does not work correctly

Read 3354 times
I have autodj setup with two play lists.  1 rock and 1 country.  At 6am rock starts and at 9pm it ends, at 9pm Country begins and ends at 6am.  but I am getting both rock and country planning in my list through out the day and at night
Unfortunatly, you also have to have a fallback playlist. that goes  for the full 24  hours for this to work. eg.. put a few tracks in it and and set it to a low importance number.Hope this assist. 8)
What sam604 mentioned is 100% correct:

You must have at least one general rotation playlist without time restrictions otherwise Centova Cast will ignore any time restrictions on general rotation playlists to ensure that it always has tracks to play.

To elaborate, the problem here is that the autoDJ always requires that you create at least one General Rotation playlist WITHOUT any time restrictions. The reason for this is because Centova Cast always needs a playlist to "fall back" on in case nothing else is scheduled to play. (Yes, I realize you have timed your playlists so that they cover all of the hours of the day, but if anything were to go wrong with those playlists, Centova Cast needs a fallback -- it's just a failsafe mechanism.)

Because of this, if you do not create at least one General Rotation playlist without any time limits, Centova Cast ignores the time limits on ALL of your general rotation playlists, which is the situation you're in now.

In a nutshell, to resolve this, create another general rotation playlist, name it "FALLBACK" or something similar, do NOT set any time restrictions on it, set its weight to 1, and put a few tracks in it that Centova Cast can use if it ever runs out of media to play. This will instantly enable the time restrictions on the other general rotation playlists and make everything work as intended.