sound quality using DJPort

Read 4317 times
Why is the sound quality in AACP (live) using DJPort system is lower when, compared with the same pattern in kbps in live broadcasts that do not use DJPort system?
This problem will be fixed in the next update?
it's most likely because the DJ stream is being re-encoded which means more audio information will be thrown away from what has already been re-encoded once (to generate the audio data the DJ is sending).

the general rule of thumb is if the DJ can do it for them to stream at a higher bitrate than what the final stream will be so it helps to counter-act the audio data loss that will happen when the DJ stream has to be re-encoded.
But even broadcasting live using the DJ system at a rate of 128Kbps quality does not come close to 32kbps transmitting directly.
Another detail: In DJport system used by other software, I will not mention here, this problem does not occur.
Is there any future fix for this problem?
I think that I have similar problem but it occurs just for one DJ right now. It may be related with DJ Winamp/Shoutcast installation. I'm waiting for this DJ to reinstall software and we will ses what will happen.
Please, I would like a more concrete answer on this issue.