Unique DJ account username

Read 4360 times
Hi,

I have a problem with DJ who is playing on 2 channels/station on the same CC installation.

The issue is that he cannot be added to both channels/stations as I get red asterix next to username field so I assume that field needs to be unique.

I think that this is a bit silly as many DJs can play on different stations using same DJ name.

You could create validation for username that already exists for specific station.

Regards
I think there should be an option to add the DJ's to different channels, with a drop down or something. I have the same problem too. I just have to give them a new username/password, which is a pain for them as there's so many they have to keep remembering/write down
Yes, that scenario is very common.

I know it is hard to resolve something like that  but actually they could create separate dj login page based on station, ie:
https://domain.com:2199/djlogin/RADIOXYZ

then you can execute query based on username AND station so there won't be username conflicts for separate stations.
Yeah I just had the same problem. One station, once they setup a user, another station cannot setup that username as it's already taken by another station. the user system should be segregated to each station.
Then when scheduling after setting up a DJ/user, you can select them from a drop down and add them to the schedule. Preferably with the ability of scheduling multiple time slots on the same day or different day if needed.
This was a bug and was not the intended behavior.  It's fixed for the next build.  Thanks!