SHOUTcast SIte, Directory (YP) and API Changes

Read 3898 times
For the full Posting (Posted Feb 17th)... see:
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=375305

Currently migrated to Radionomy hosting:
    yp.shoutcast.com
    api.shoutcast.com
    www.shoutcast.com (this is a temporary site but will see some usability fixes for any glaring issues until a final site is done)

Currently broken / expected to stop working soon:
    shoutcast.com embedded player (this will be removed when shoutcast.com is replaced - if there is a replacement provided is still to be determined)
    Winamp / SHOUTcast wiki
    Broadcast tool downloads may be down for a while (not certain when or for how long)
    It is not currently possible to obtain sc_trans MP3 unlock codes (has down since late December 2013 and depends on the future of sc_trans as a product as to what will happen in relation to this)

Known issues:
    Some YP connections are randomly failing (this is being looked into though no reason / eta is known currently [as of 19th Feb])
    Not all devids will work - email me at dro
  • winamp [d0t] com or send me a PM and it will be looked into

Some v2 listings will require a new authhash being generated for affected streams (this should only affect any created since 13th February 2014)
    The genre of some listings are not correctly validated to the allowed genre list (this is being worked on to clean up the database)
Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:29:06 am by kahfluie
Would be better to just link to the thread and not quote things from it which are being changed daily :)
you're right! - was trying to be helpful... but at least the link is on the second line of the original post

I bet you have your hands full over there.
Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:13:07 am by kahfluie