Booking System?

Read 3685 times
Hi Folks, I'm Aaron and a newbie to the forums. I have seen what I want to do done elsewhere and need some help to set up my idea.

Basically, we are becoming a community based station and we want to set up a system where our presenters can book slots, up to 3 hours a day maximum, when the server is on automate. We use a separate members system for our presenters, which all have Usernames and passwords.

Basically, we need to use the API to grab a Presenter's name, which would be the same on both the panel and centova? and then checks against the user's details so they can book shows. On our panel end, we can set up a constraint to make it so that only 3 hours can be booked, regardless if they have a show booked. (IE: if they already have a 3 hour slot booked, the user will not be able to book a show, but if they have  1 hr show and there is a playlist scheduled, they could book 2 hours etc. I have also seen it where the system will not allow the user to use their encoder login when they are not due on air, thus preventing abuse.

If anyone could help me get this setup, i'd really appreciate it!
Aaron Bennett
Station Director
Shout Radio
Hi Aaron,

See PM
Thanks, replied to you :)
Aaron Bennett
Station Director
Shout Radio