[RESOLVED] cannot view accounts and cannot create new accounts

Read 4666 times
I need help. When attempting to change my local server IP within control panel from the internal IP 10.0.0.30 to my external public IP, my browser automatically populated the Port field with admin and the Authentication key with a password. Needless to say this screwed up my server.
I cannot view accounts and I cannot create new accounts. The error message follows:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but an internal error has occurred. Please try again later.
Unhandled exception: Error loading account: Unable to access account for cs: Cluster host authentication failure for Local server: authentication failed in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php:1197

#0 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php(1197): RPCDaemonClient::send()
#1 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php(1120): RPCDaemonClient->send()
#2 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php(723): RPCDaemonClient->command()
#3 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php(883): RPCDaemonClient->download()
#4 /usr/local/centovacast/system/servers/IceCast/class_IceCastConfig.php(345): RPCDaemonClient->cache_download()
#5 /usr/local/centovacast/system/servers/IceCast/class_ServerIceCast.php(688): IceCastConfig->load_settings()
#6 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_ServerControl.php(2592): ServerIceCast->load_settings()
#7 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_ServerControl.php(2773): ServerControl->load_config_files()
#8 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_ServerControl.php(188): ServerControl->retrieve_account()
#9 /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_AccountEditor.php(208): ServerControl->__construct()
#10 /usr/local/centovacast/web/reseller/modules/class_Module_accounts_base.php(77): AccountEditor->edit()
#11 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/modules/class_Module_accounts.php(52): Module_accounts_base->edit_account()
#12 /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_WebApplication.php(256): Module_accounts->execute()
#13 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/class_AdminApplication.php(64): WebApplication->execute()
#14 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/index.php(48): AdminApplication->execute()
#15 {main}
Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:48:21 pm by ecarvalho
Problem solved

The host Port default is 2198 so I entered that under port.
Under authentication key I entered the contents of /usr/local/centovacast/etc/rpcshadow
The hint I got from this page: http://www.centova.com/doc/cast/reseller_manual/02_reference_manual/05_host_management

I can now see existing accounts and also provision new ones.

Note: I had to restart all existing accounts. 8)