Problem updating media library

Read 20631 times
I'm running V3 and some of the stations are having problems updating their media libraries.    I know it is automatic when files are uploaded using the standard methods, but we have some common files that are uploaded outside of Centovacast - so manual updates are needed.

Is there a log I can look at to see which file is causing the problem?   In the past this has been a problem with file permissions but I've checked that..
do you get any error message?  and which version that your centovacast?
You can always try running:

Code: [Select]
/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage reindex username --updateall

Using SSH as root

(replace username with the actual username)

Depending on how much music there is, it could take a bit.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
Im agree with DJ Fire. But dont forget to fixperms first :

/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/fixperms
Hmm, the error seems to be in the ID3 tags (?) -  I presume there is a problem with the Russian character set?

[INF] Total disk usage: 116608.28 MB
[INF] Preparing for full update
[INF] Processing /usr/local/centovacast/var/vhosts/rudder/var/spool/media/General_6/I-47_12) Schola Cantorum of Saint Peter the Apostle - Carpatho-rusyn Plainchant ~ St, Symeon’s Prayer and Trisagion .mp3
[INF] Processing /usr/local/centovacast/var/vhosts/rudder/var/spool/media/MR J25 Byz Chant Arabic /02 Troparion Of Pentacost.mp3
===============================================================================
Error:   Could not execute query
File:   /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_TrackManager.php:599
Query:   SELECT ident,id FROM track_artists WHERE ident IN ("ХорМосковскогоХрамавчестьиконы"ВсехСкорбящихРадость"наБольшойОрдынкеп/уНиколаяМАТВЕЕВА","chamberchoirlegeartisborisabalyan","choiraxios") AND accountid=36
Reason:   You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ВсехСкорбящихРадость"наБольшойОрдынкеп/уН' at line 1
Call:   $SQL->select_query()
===============================================================================
hmm... the log continued after above error...  so I guess that wasn't fatal.

However, it does fail on this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40787613 bytes) in /usr/local/centovacast/system/albumds/includes/itunes.php on line 1073741857
Anyone have any suggestions?  I've checked /etc/php5/cli/php.ini and it is set to unlimited (-1)   
create a new file and save it as info.php

add this to it:

<?
phpinfo();
?>

upload the file to your server.

Then goto the page via a web browser and look for the following line:

Loaded Configuration File

Make sure that line specifically states
/etc/php5/cli/php.ini

To be sure that, that is the correct php.ini file that your server is using.. As you may be editting the wrong php.ini file.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
Hi,

lest try something simple first.
access the account via FTP and rename the media folder with another name.
create a new media folder
upload a mp3 file that you know that play well in centova cast. (if you can re-encode the test file with audacity better)
then fix the permissions via SSH  /usr/local/centovacast/sbin/fixperms

then go to that account and try to update the media library and see if updates with just that file that you just uploaded.

if updates that means the old media folder have some files that are corrupted and is interrupting the update.
if does not update at least you know that are not the files.

ALSO I DONT KNOW IF YOU SAW THIS
http://www.centova.com/en/faq/cast2/troubleshooting/media_library_update_does_not_complete_or_stops_with_error
Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:53:11 pm by javier