sc_trans2 MP3 License Keys still available

Read 6196 times
As we've been receiving numerous inquiries about this, I thought I'd post a sticky noting that Nullsoft is still selling MP3 license keys for sc_trans2 (and, in fact, never stopped doing so).  While the main Winamp store has shut down, sc_trans2 keys are still being sold here.

This URL is indeed legitimate and was explicitly endorsed by a SHOUTcast developer here.

(Note that this is just informative and these license keys have nothing directly to do with Centova Cast -- we at Centova Technologies don't sell the MP3 license keys ourselves or have any involvement with them.)
That it's not anymore available:

Server Error

Error:
We are unable to perform the selected action. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Error Number:  SIT_000002
Yep, Winamp (and presumably SHOUTcast) have been sold since I made that post.  Appears AOL is winding things down on their end.  Will have to see what (if any) solutions Radionomy makes available for purchasing keys now.

I'm going to un-sticky this post as it's no longer useful.

For our part, I'm not going to make any specific announcements at this point but we have been working on integrating an alternative solution to sctrans2 into Centova Cast, and if needed it could be used as a feature-comparable, drop-in replacement for sctrans2 should it become necessary to do so.  I expect it should be available by the end of the month.
Current info about Scv2 License key:  http://winampforum.com/showthread.php?tid=354
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner