Web Service goes down - But Music Continues to Play on Auto DJ - Advice please

Read 15936 times
Ive tried both.  And if that was the case - wouldnt it happen every time that file played?? I just looked at all the auto DJs.. the most songs anyone has is about 190..  which would be a maximum of 15 hours of music.  So Id think it happen in that time frame? Not the 80 to 120 hour mark every time.

IS there a Centova process that runs at 5am est? TOP report usually shows 1 running, sometimes 2 - just showed 5, with a load of 2.0 and within 2 mins.. was back at a load of .04

So this is the longest I have ever been up and running...

Now 11 days that Centova Support has now ignored my support messages and screen shots...

1) We have set up a cron job resetting all the Centova processes nightly at 4:30am EST
2) A second crob hourly to reset the cached memory.  I have found that with Centova running, the server eats up the memory - and foreces SWAP usage within about 2 hours.  But when Centova is not running, and all process are up - this acts much more normally and is a very slow process with memory released as needed.
3) Added additional DDOS protection

All this has led to 7 days and 10 hours or uptime - with the server running at loads of basically 0.00

BUT - I took a glance this morning and became very alarmed.   I was able to get one screen shot.  One of the SC-SERV processes has exploded to top of the usage list - at 54% CPU.  It flashes a very high number - and then off.

In addition the MyQSQL, when it pops up every thrid or 4th time is popping up 1600%!!!!

This cannot be normal.  No one is live. All my auto DJs are playing like normal like they have been the past 7 days.

Suggestions? Comments?  PLEASE!

Says attachment too large.. so here is a link to it:

http://i61.tinypic.com/rtq4cj.jpg
Update..

So we killed the process ...   and it came right back - at the crazy usage percentages:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2utiyrp.jpg

Have to love the support response 11 days later..

After my first server had "serious" hardware issues prompting me to migrate (and fwiw its run fine for two weeks without a hitch with other applications once Centova was off it)...

Now the Hard Drive on my current server is the diagnosis.

Can anyone look at those screen shots above and make a better guess?  There has to be a reason why one file is out of control - and cant be reset even when killing the PID or restarting all streams from the panel.
Why dont you give WHMsonic a try is centovacast isnt working out for you
Because Im into this for $600 now bewteen buying the license, the install, migration, service costs - and I have 50 or so accounts set up on it. To change everything over would not be fun.  And the constant crashes that have already cost me a ton of business - and now adding that Im switching, time to re-upload all your auto DJ files might not go over too well.

I just dont understand why every problem is a hardware issue.

If a SC SERV file is growing and growing in usage - you can reset every other one by stopping Centova of killing the PID - but this one file.   How can the diagnosis be a Hard Drive??