Looking for server admin for my instalation of centova and DJ player

Read 5209 times
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a server administrator with experience with Centova to install it in my new VPS cpannel/WHM.
In the task will be included to add a client, create custom ports they want to use and configure the DJ to synchronize what is playing now for this client

Budget $ 100 thank you

If you are using WHM / Cpanel along side of Centova Cast, it would be wise to make sure you have atleast 2 dedicated IP address for the server...  Because of Port issues and them clashing together.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
If you are using WHM / Cpanel along side of Centova Cast, it would be wise to make sure you have atleast 2 dedicated IP address for the server...  Because of Port issues and them clashing together.

Just to Clarify, you don't actually need 2 IP address unless you're planning to use the port 80 proxy feature.

HTH
Just to Clarify, you don't actually need 2 IP address unless you're planning to use the port 80 proxy feature.

HTH

Good point, sorry for that, force of habit as we usually use the Port 80 Proxy.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a server administrator with experience with Centova to install it in my new VPS cpannel/WHM.
In the task will be included to add a client, create custom ports they want to use and configure the DJ to synchronize what is playing now for this client

Budget $ 100 thank you

I can manage your server and install Centova cast for you