Centova w/ Cpanel & WHM - Need to Hire someone to set it up!

Read 4898 times
Hello all,

Im looking to hire someone to set up a Centova Cast, with Cpanel and WHM - all working together.

The set up would need to be done on my new server, its an Intel Xeon X3450 2.66Ghz, 2x 1TB in Raid 1, 2  IPs, 1 Gpbs Port. CentOs6 Operating System.

I currently have Centova license fully operational on another server that I would like moved over to the new server. To work with Cpanel, and WHM to create automated accounts when purchased.

If this is in your skill set, I would be happy to discuss further details with you.

Post a reply here and I will contact you - or reach me at tjg8633@hotmail.com  (Hotmail has awful junk mail issues, so even if you email me directly, please post a reply here so I know who Im looking for a message from)

Thank!

Todd
centova doesnt work with cpanel

Youll want to use WHMSonic if you are stuck on using Cpanel.

If your end goal is to connect it to a billing software for customers then you should get www.WHMcs.com  This can also be used to automat your station setup.
Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 12:28:40 pm by GroovinMind
Hello Todd,

Just to clarify, Centova Cast works perfectly fine alongside Cpanel.

centova doesnt work with cpanel

Youll want to use WHMSonic if you are stuck on using Cpanel.

What GroovinMind means here is that you cannot create Centova Cast accounts from within WHM, however, if you're going to be automating orders, then you're most likely already using (or are planning to use) a billing software such as WHMCS to create new accounts automatically.

If your end goal is to connect it to a billing software for customers then you should get www.WHMcs.com  This can also be used to automat your station setup.

Not exactly how I'll phrase it, but yes as mentioned above you need WHMCS to manage/combine Cpanel and Centova Cast orders.

If you're looking for professional installation and setup/integration, you can order this services directly from us at Centova Technologies, simply open a new ticket to our installations department and we'll be happy to provide a quotation.

HTH
Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 01:00:46 am by Roger
sorry for the wrong info.. I guess my memory was not on point.. I suppose it was the fact that you dont NEED cpanel to run centovacast (with WHMsonic you do)

I appologize.