Time Announcement

Read 6345 times
It would be a good idea to have automated time announcements which helps the automated stations to sound more professional. Applications like MixTime have this feature enabled in both male and female voice. Also this provides the organization to record their voices in local language and the file name has to follow the naming convention. The application picks.
Good idea. Clients requested this to us. I think is not a hard upgrade.
so this would basically involve interrupting the current song to announce the time every hour or you have something different in mind?
I think that not need interrupt, but only play similiar like an interval playlist. Centova check the currently time and play the narration of currently time at the moment that the option run. If is 11:30 could narrate" It’s eleven thirty".  The client could config to play the time at each x musics or after x minuts. But I think that this could interrupt too schedulled playlists or need some way to add the time narrative to schedulled playlist too.
You'd need a mess of text-to-speech software on your server to make this possible, and I can more-or-less guarantee a lot of our clients will most certainly find it a "hard upgrade" to get it all installed correctly.

That said, we're adding support for some software in the near future that does (incidentally) support this as one of its features if you have all of the necessary libraries installed.
Maybe is not necessary a softaware. I believe that some solutions use audio files that are played according the hour combination. The problem would have the translated files to several languages, but I believe could exists some database of that in internet.
Hello.... I am asking attention to that resource again to various streams sites have this voiceover feature the right time (current time) by the auto dj. Can you try to add that to centovacast?