Re: FAQ - Recent Licensing Issues

Read 3165 times
This is the second time in two years that Centova Technologies' complete lack of responsiveness and an apparently furious attempt to conceal any access to the kind of customer service anybody actually open for business would reasonably provide has cost me 2/3rds of my listener base due to down time from technical issues.  I couldn't even file a ticket.

Phone support is a joke.  You can't get through if you don't have a password, and if your problem is that password reset isn't working, you're effectively screwed.

SourceFabric's Airtime has no reporting really at all.  It also has no AutoDJ.  But compared to being knocked off the air with no recourse or remedy by the irresponsibility of a third party vendor, it looks pretty sweet to us, and that's what we migrated to.

JUST TO BE CLEAR:  because access to Centova was screwed up with no way back in due to the password reset being broken as well, I had to expend SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of exployee man hours rerouting and working around the inability to move my Centova server during a hardware upgrade issue.  I haven't even calculated the damage from lost advertising money yet, as complaints from my advertisers are still coming in. 

We are NOT happy.

Krypton Radio is officially outa here, and we're not coming back.  We're trying to run a business here. We can't do business on this basis. And if anybody does happen to ask why we moved to a green buggy radio station platform and left Centova, we'll tell them why.
Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 11:07:03 am by Krypton Radio
Moved to its own thread, the FAQ thread is for questions and answers only.