WHMCS 5.2.x / Centova 3 cURL [timed_out] => [blocked]

Read 5618 times
Hi All,

Has anyone come across this problem when auto setting up a new server via WHMCS 5.2.x

Received HTTP response code (); Array ( [wrapper_data] => Array ( [headers] => Array ( ) [readbuf] => Resource id #49 ) [wrapper_type] => cURL [stream_type] => cURL [mode] => rb [unread_bytes] => 0 [seekable] => [uri] => http://www.myserver.com:2199/api.php [timed_out] => [blocked] => 1 [eof] => ) ;

I can access the Centova 3.0.4 find via the Server tab in WHMCS, but can add a product order without the above error.

Thanks
Mike
This means PHP on the WHMCS server has been compiled with --with-curlwrappers which is buggy and known to cause various problems that have nothing to do with Centova Cast.

The best solution is to not use --with-curlwrappers when building PHP (as it will break not just Centova Cast, but any PHP script that uses the same stream handling features that Centova Cast uses), but we've implemented a workaround for the next build of Centova Cast to accomodate those who don't have control over their PHP build options.
Are you using directadmin on your whmcs server?
If this is the case i have a solution.
i have the same issue and fixed on my servers.
When you install directadmin you need to set on custombuild curl to yes.
This is for centos:

yum install curl -y

to do that:

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set curl yes
nano /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/ap2/configure.php5
--with-curl=/usr/local/lib \
en make sure that line is in that file.
./build php n

And you have a working installation.
Problem fixed, I open the outgoing port 2199 on our firewall.