Higher Res Album Art

Read 5038 times
Is it possible to pull in higher resolution album art? Everything i'm getting is between 60x60 or 100x100 which is just way to blurry when i embed in my site.

example: http://indieco.re/indie-rocks/

How can we pull in artwork at least 300x300 or 500x500

thanks!
indiecore.net - playing everything that f**king rocks!
theycallmeruffi.com - my personal site
Centova Cast currently only stores thumbnails, not the art itself.  If you're trying to scale a thumbnail up to 500x500, it's to be expected that it'll be blurry/pixelated.

A feature on our to-do list does involve storing full-size album art, however, so you'll be seeing support for this in a future release.  Can't provide an ETA at the moment, though - sorry!

Has there been any update to this? Still trying to offer my users a nice experience, that is just built into centova.
indiecore.net - playing everything that f**king rocks!
theycallmeruffi.com - my personal site
Hey Ruffino I feel for you like I feel for me and everybody else. It looks like this is never going to happen. Who thought or not thought of not including this essential and basic thing to Centova. It doesn't make any sense.
I second this request. Having taken the time to add jpg images to all custom mp3 files, the lack of crispness in the images is disappointing. Would love to see this addressed.