Upgrading from 2 to 3 error

Read 3109 times
I am trying to upgrade one of my servers from centovacast 2 to centovacast 3 and I get an error using the import utility

BEGINNING ACCOUNT IMPORT
===========================================================================
Performing import on Centova Cast v3 server ...

Importing account chrisv ...
Failed to communicate with your web control panel; control panel responded:

Could not relocate final data files to : Error moving file: No such file or directory
Import failed

I have of course opened a ticket with centovacast support to no avail as I was told they would contact me monday with a solution (3 weeks ago) still no response.  I then opened a ticket for management and got no response from them as well.

Opened another ticket with sales and was told if I left my SSH info and admin info they would look into the issue, still nothing and that was 2 weeks ago.  I am starting to believe I have wasted alot of money and time over the past 2 years with centova.  At this point I would NOT recommend centova to anyone.  I am in the process of looking for another control panel and company that actually supports their paying customers when there is an issue.
Hello jwnmedia,

I believe this has already been fixed on our latest build release, please update your installation and try again.

If the issue continues, kindly open a ticket to our support department and we'll be happy to investigate further.

HTH