Loading, Please Wait

Read 5395 times
I'm in the process of migrating my Centova cast setup from one server to another.  I have almost everything up and running properly, and the diagnostics.php shows no errors.  I have gone through and as well as running the script, manually confirmed all the file permissions. 

Everything almosts works, except when I try to access the Playlist manager on any of the accounts, I just get the modal saying 'Loading, please wait' and nothing happens.

I've checked the files, and the file paths.  Everything is there, and the structure is a replication of the old server.

If I click on 'media library' I get the never ending 'loading' message.

If I click on 'manage playlists' then 'update media library' it instantaneously comes back with "Update completed successfully: Tracks reindexed" even though there are close to 5000 tracks. 

I've gone through the vhosts tree, and it is correct, the paths to the mp3 files are correct, and even running the mp3 diagnostic script showed no errors. 

I am completely stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ig.
Goto "Media" > Options > Purge Library and Update

If unable to do that, login via SSH (as root), and run:
Code: [Select]
/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage reindex username --updateall --debug --verbose

replace username with the actual username.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
Thank you.

First time I tried it, same result so I figured to hell with it I'd just erase the database and start fresh.  When I re-logged in I realized it may have been choking on a play list, so I figured I'd restore the old database and try modifying the playlists to see if that would force an update.  I re-imported the MySql from the old server, and it started working again.

I have no idea, but I'm sure re-indexing it also helped, which I did.

ig.