Error opening /usr/.....

Read 6118 times
Code: [Select]
Error opening /usr/local/centovacast/var/vhosts/username/var/spool/media/: Malloc failed in ices_mp3_open

Anyone have any ideas, what this means?  Is it a problem with a file?  or something else?  It was in the log file under Auto DJ (Source) Log.

This was after updating to the new build.  3.0.2
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
me too have this problem on all accounts after of v3.02 update
:/
malloc failures mean memory allocation problems -- any chance your server is out of memory? You might try restarting the server or centovacast processes.
14 days without a response, 17 days since the thread first started.

You just telling people when the post was started, and how many days with out a response, doesnt help anything at all.  Either contribute to help the problem, or dont post.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
Code: [Select]
Error opening /usr/local/centovacast/var/vhosts/username/var/spool/media/: Malloc failed in ices_mp3_open
If this is the complete error message, then for some reason CC is serving up a pathname instead of a filename for ices to try to play, which would be a bug.  For the record, we did not change anything at all in regard to this part of the code in v3.0.2 though so it should not have anything to do with that release.

I would recommend opening a ticket with the helpdesk if this persists as that's definitely not normal and we'd need to take a look at your server to figure out what's going on.

14 days without a response, 17 days since the thread first started.

You just telling people when the post was started, and how many days with out a response, doesnt help anything at all.  Either contribute to help the problem, or dont post.
Indeed, this guy's an idiot and has been banned as he pulled this garbage in dozens of threads.  In case it wasn't obvious to everyone, it is clearly noted in the sticky in each forum that the forums are for community support only and we don't patrol them regularly; if you have an issue that requires our attention, open a support ticket and it'll be addressed promptly.
lol, I'll have to go back in and look at all our servers, because I can't remember which server it was on.  For the past maybe week, things have been "calm".
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner