Resnd Welcome Emails

Read 12001 times
Hi guys

i was wondering weather there was a chance you could add a feature to Both main admin or reseller.

id like to be able to resend welcome emails, as i have had a few clients who havnt recieved there emails, for various reasons.

my radios are set to automatically set up and send out info, however the details for centova are sent by itself so if a client for any reason doesnt get the confirmation email they cant access there panel or know there passwords , this then normally involves tickets , and support time which could be made easier if able to send the welcome email.

Many Thanks
That's a good idea and added to the to-do list, although it's important to note that for security reasons the password information is never included in the welcome E-mails in the first place... it uses the password the user (or your billing system) provided.
i was on about the created email cent sends out ( welcome email ) , my welcome email from the billing software isnt the issue as it doent contain any info at all other than welcome &  ur info will be sent seperate.

centova sends out   -  Streaming account created and that does include

Username: {$account.username}
Admin Password: {$account.adminpassword}

the two most basic details the user needs to access the cpanel and log in.

this is what im aimin at gettin the settin to resend .