Been waiting 2 days for a response.. I have 7 Open tickets!!!! BAD Service

Read 8681 times
Hello PEOPLE, I have a question: Why does it take Centova's support DAYS to answer a ticket??? I have SIX tickets RIGHT now, NOT ONE with an answer, but my money was taken INSTANTLY!  WOW!  Centova, you need to get it together, VERY Bad Support! (and yes, while you are reading this, I STILL HAVE 6 OPEN TICKETS!
Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:40:35 am by aqfjr
Yeah, I know this is in the WRONG forum, at this point: I REALLY DONT Care, because CENTOVA doesnt care about ITS PAYING customers! Just because you are the ONLY ones that issue licenses, does not give you the right to just IGNORE your paying CUSTOMERS!  Centova: You need to take care of your customers, before you end up on the #1 Worst Customer Service Company online (You never know who your customers work for).  I need someone to address the 7 open tickets ASAP.  Its been 2 days.  I am paying you for a service and I expect to recieve what I pay for. 
Good point your making. I had to take my radio offline and it has been for a couple of weeks due to a few issues now, not just one and responses aren't really forthcoming quickly nor helpful. I wait for a response for it to be another question or something not helpful. Even my presenters are getting very frustrated.
Thanks  DarrenCMR, I thought I was the only one!  I am new here, but not new to Customer Support.  I am STILL waiting to get help!  You are right, I did recieve a response (After 2 days) but its like you said, the answers I recieved were like, they are reading the Centova Install Manual.  I am trying to get my license Re Issued, its showing [upgraded, awaiting reissuance]   I did my part, ITS on them now! So, I guess I will wait ANOTHER 2 days for a Reponse to my NEW ticket!  It looks like this guy: Steve is the Only one working there!

(Centova needs to HIRE some of the people on here, I get more info from you guys, than from CENTOVA!)
Totally agree! I was wondering why Steve was the only one on duty. I thought there would have been more than one person helping out but credit to Steve on doing what he is but it's true that Centova need more helpers.
Your right, maybe I shouldnt have been so hard on him, but, business is business!  I see quite a few people in these forums, that tells me "Steve" is making $$$$$$ lets be real here PEOPLE!  Anyway, I know they can afford to PAY some of these good people on here to help them out!  Like I said before, I hav recieved more information from the members of this forum!  But, I know once Im up and running again, Centova will be fine, the Waiting is the problem  8)
GUESS WHAT PEOPLE:: Im Still Waiting
I have a question: Why does it take Centova's support DAYS to answer a ticket???
I have an answer: It doesn't.  With all due respect, you, sir, either have a very poor sense of time or are patently lying for the sake of sensationalism.

I need someone to address the 7 open tickets ASAP.  Its been 2 days.
Is that right?  Your oldest ticket opened in the past month, NE6-KCK8-773, is less than 12hr old.  You opened it at about 3am local time when we were closed.  You received a response within well under 2hr of start-of-business.  As best I can see, quite literally EVERY message you have sent has been responded to within 2hr or less during business hours -- some of them substantially quicker.

Alexiu actually called you on this same fact in one of your tickets.  You claimed that it HAS been 2 days and that you've had to "delete tickets".  Our helpdesk does not allow clients to delete tickets so that's quite literally impossible -- it does allow you to close them, but we can see all closed tickets on our end.  That leads me to believe that your comments here are motivated by malicious intent rather than genuinely mistaking how long you've been waiting.

As for the number of tickets you have open, you're misrepresenting those as separate issues when really, you only have that many tickets because you have been spamming our helpdesk with irate messages complaining about not receiving responses "for days".  Which, again, is patently false as I have explained above.

It looks like this guy: Steve is the Only one working there!
Again, I can't help but feel like you are knowingly and deliberately posting falsehoods here in an attempt to draw attention to yourself.  You are well aware that Alexiu has been helping you all morning.  And a trivial search of the forums will reveal the accounts of a number of our staff.

Totally agree! I was wondering why Steve was the only one on duty.
Not only am I not the only one on duty, I am in fact never on helpdesk duty; I only respond to tickets escalated to me by our staff.  If you are assisted on the helpdesk by a Steve, you'll note that he is Steve C., not me (Steve B.)

it's true that Centova need more helpers.
I suppose that depends on how fast a response you're expecting.  Our current helpdesk service metrics are showing:

Code: [Select]
Average response time for tickets opened during business hours....: 1.40hr
Average response time for tickets opened outside business hours...: 1.72hr after start-of-business

I think that's quite reasonable.

I had to take my radio offline and it has been for a couple of weeks due to a few issues now, not just one and responses aren't really forthcoming quickly nor helpful. I wait for a response for it to be another question or something not helpful.
Your forum email address doesn't exist in our client database so I can't look you up, but if you are having a specific issue you are welcome to PM me and I'll look into it.  Note that if you raise an issue with the helpdesk and you receive a question in response, we are generally trying to ascertain the nature of the problem and collect enough information to give you a useful response.  That is, arguably, the essence of good troubleshooting and it helps us to give you more (not less) helpful responses.  Again, though, I can't speak to your specific circumstances as I don't know who you are or what tickets you're referring to.