amazon

Read 11436 times
Good day friends, query, and echo and everything and I can not appear on the cover of the cd integration with amazon, I just see the sign?, please help ... my ID Introduces AMAZON .... and I can do anything ...

buen dia amigos, una consulta, ya e echo de todo y no puedo  aparecer la portada de los cds con la integracion amazon, solo me aparece el signo ?, por favor ayudenme...introdusco mi ID AMAZON.... y nada...que puedo hacer
Sorry for the inconvenience; Amazon made some dramatic changes to their API awhile back and that broke v2.2.4's Amazon integration.  v3.0 implements their new API, and we expected to have v3.0 out sooner to resolve this issue but unfortunately for various reasons it was delayed longer than we anticipated.

Meantime I'm afraid Amazon integration is nonfunctional in v2.2.4.  v3.0 not only fixes this Amazon integration problem, but also introduces support for a number of other online stores as well.  We don't have a firm ETA on v3.0 yet but I can tell you that it is already in testing and will be released as soon as it is deemed stable by our testing group.