AutoDJ how to start to work !?!?!?

Read 6420 times
Hello,

I have problem to start my AutoDj. I create user configure all setting, copy music and if i click to Start i get this message.

Diagnostics
Tip: Diagnostic mode may provide additional information about the cause of certain problems such as the above. Click here if you would like to retry this operation in diagnostic mode.

When i click here i see this message
Stream could not be started: Could not start server: Application binary has not been configured for ShoutCast on Stream 1 EU.

Can any body help me to tell me what is my problem and how to fix

Thank you
If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .
Did you install/setup Shoutcast ?

Centova Panel > Hosts > (Edit) > Server Software > Check box for Shoutcast
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
Did you install/setup Shoutcast ?

Centova Panel > Hosts > (Edit) > Server Software > Check box for Shoutcast

Hello DJFire_CFR :),

Yes i enable IceCast v2, ShoutCast DNAS v1.x and ShoutCast DNAS v2.x

And in AutoDJ Software i enable ezstream, ices, ices-cc, ices2, sc_trans v1, sc_trans v2

If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .
Enabling an application under Server Software doesn't install the application.  Please read the installation manual for instructions for installing server/source software.  When done correctly, you don't need to change anything at all under Server Software or Source Software; it's all automatically enabled.

Enabling an application under Server Software doesn't install the application.  Please read the installation manual for instructions for installing server/source software.  When done correctly, you don't need to change anything at all under Server Software or Source Software; it's all automatically enabled.

Hello Steve :),

I install all software, but only complete work Shotcast v2 other version and IceCast not work in any case.

AutoDj only work if Audio encoder in AAC+ if i wont to encoding to Mp3 nothing works.

For same time Server Overrides --> Public server: Never must bi Nerver to be work, but same time i can put other solution.

Thank you,
SystemN