Bugs List v 3.01 stable

Read 5695 times
(CC v3.0.1)

Doubled field "crossfade lenght" in "AutoDJ" tab.

DJ's are not deleted from sc_trans config file after deleting them from panel...

And the most IMPORTANT: tracks are NOT INDEXED and NOT REINDEXED
SMALL UPDATE

Tracks are indexed just when uploaded trough Web File Manager.
This only way to see newly uploaded tracks.
Just to remaind that DJ's are not deleted from sc_trans config file after deleting them from panel...

With that comming to my minnd another question which i have posted in Feature request but is there any posbility to make new API method to create DJ ?
Just to remaind that DJ's are not deleted from sc_trans config file after deleting them from panel...
Thanks, Headshaker, and sorry I overlooked that in your earlier post.  This has been fixed for the next build.  (FYI, the DJ accounts do get removed the next time you re-save the account settings; the bug is just that it wasn't updating the configuration file immediately on its own.)

With that comming to my minnd another question which i have posted in Feature request but is there any posbility to make new API method to create DJ ?
Certainly possible and a great idea.  If you've already posted it to the feature requests forum it's only a matter of when, not if, it gets implemented.  We're just devoting all resources right now to the unfortunate number of issues surrounding the v3 launch, but once everything levels out we'll be diving into the ever-growing request list and implementing many of them as features.
Certainly possible and a great idea.  If you've already posted it to the feature requests forum it's only a matter of when, not if, it gets implemented.  We're just devoting all resources right now to the unfortunate number of issues surrounding the v3 launch, but once everything levels out we'll be diving into the ever-growing request list and implementing many of them as features.

Great stuff and can't wait ;D