streamTranscode Download

Read 4779 times
So I've been looking into purchasing Centova Cast for a project of mine but the only thing that I see lacking is the ability to encode to a lower bitrate and set that up via the web interface. After doing some research I see a lot of point to streamTranscode and people say they use it and love it but the bad part is the download links that people have given don't work anymore. It would appear that the site oddsock.org just doesn't work anymore.

My question is this, does anyone have an alternative link to download it OR is there a similar alternative out there that I haven't come across yet but you have and you wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks for your help!
Found a mirror of the svn finally, it's located: http://dl.audioaddictz.com/Broadcast_Tools/oddsock_mirror/svn-27th-nov-2010/svn.oddsock.org/public/trunk/streamTranscoderv3/index.html

I'm not sure if it's the most recent version but I can verify that it works.
If you're using SHOUTcast DNAS 2 and sc_trans 2 with Centova Cast v3, you can already do this without any external tools.  (You must source your live connections through sc_trans 2 to make the transcoding possible, though -- check the SHOUTcast documentation for more info.)
If you're using SHOUTcast DNAS 2 and sc_trans 2 with Centova Cast v3, you can already do this without any external tools.  (You must source your live connections through sc_trans 2 to make the transcoding possible, though -- check the SHOUTcast documentation for more info.)

I'm still trying to figue out how to transcode a live source through sc_trans 2
Can somebody please help me with this? I have the last centova build and I also have my shoutcast mp3 license
thanks