how to link my CentovaCast 3 with Itunes

Read 8070 times
Hello ;

I would like to know if there is any way to link recognition Itunes folders with
itune account for money when someone buys an album from my website.

Thank you very much .
Apple doesn't offer an affiliate program that I'm aware of, but if such an option becomes available we'd certainly be interested in adding support for it.  For now, Amazon's affiliate program (already supported by Centova Cast) is your best bet for this type of thing.
Hello,

Just wanted to share that iTunes DOES in fact have an affiliate program

http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/resources/documentation/itunes-app-store-affiliate-program.html

I'm sure many would be interested in integrating this into Centova in much the same manner that Amazon and Last.fm is currently integrated. I can only speak for myself, but I'm not interested in support iTunes for FREE.
iTunes has their affiliated program through Linkshare
Ap
Apple doesn't offer an affiliate program that I'm aware of, but if such an option becomes available we'd certainly be interested in adding support for it.  For now, Amazon's affiliate program (already supported by Centova Cast) is your best bet for this type of thing.

Let's please address this iTunes affiliate linking issue, ASAP.  Thanks in advance
They have one now, lets add it!