FTP stop working after lst cpanel update

Read 5627 times
Good afternoon

I have installed centovacst 2.2 on my server, running perfect from more than 2 years.

Days ago, cpanel launched an update and my cpanel updated automatically.

After that, all centova accounts which has autodj + ftp access, coudnt login ( invalid password message )

I checked several times acount login info and IM using right information.

I need some help in this matter.

Btw, I senta ticket to support team

Regards

Ed
TRIBALHOST.NET
Audio & Video Streaming
I followed centova support team recomendation

2.2.5. External Authentication Integration Instructions

The centovacast-pureauth file included in the ftp/pure-ftpd/non-mysql/ sub-directory of the Centova Cast installation tarball will allow Pure-FTPd to authenticate against your Centova Cast user database instead of your normal UNIX accounts.

To install centovacast-pureauth and enable External Authentication-based Pure-FTPd integration, follow these instructions:
Copy the centovacast-pureauth file to an appropriate location on your server, for example: /usr/sbin/centovacast-pureauth

Edit the centovacast-pureauth file and make the following changes:

If necessary, change the first line of the scripts to point to your PHP interpreter. This will almost always be either:
#!/usr/local/bin/php -q
or:
#/usr/bin/php -q

Change the CENTOVACAST_PATH setting to the full path to your Centova Cast system directory (usually /home/centovacast/system).

If your copy of Pure-FTPd already uses an external authentication script, be sure to change the FAILOVER setting to the full path to your existing authentication script. This will cause Pure-FTPd to authenticate against your original authentication script if a username is not found in Centova Cast.

Note for CPanel users: If you use CPanel on the same server as Centova Cast, you must set the FAILOVER setting to one of the following:

For CPanel versions prior to 11.36: /usr/sbin/pureauth
For CPanel version 11.36 or later: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/pureauth

Make the authentication script executable, for example:

chmod a+x /usr/sbin/centovacast-pureauth

Edit your Pure-FTPd init script (usually /etc/init.d/pure-ftpd) and replace all occurrences of the pathnames /usr/local/cpanel/bin/pureauth or /usr/sbin/pureauth with /usr/sbin/centovacast-pureauth throughout the file. This tells Pure-FTPd to use Centova Cast's authentication script to authenticate users.

Finally, restart Pure-FTPd to make the changes take effect. Once this is done, you should be able to login via FTP using the username and password for any active Centova Cast account.

Now ftp works
TRIBALHOST.NET
Audio & Video Streaming