Amazon Album Covers will not show no matter what i try.

Read 5760 times
Hey,

I followed all the intructions in the knowledge base and logged into my admin panel and configured the amazon.com tab with my AWS key and secret key. Then logged into my stream and put the Amazon Affiliate ID into the tab. However itunes is still showing and amazon is not showing up. I have even disabled last.fm and iTunes.

Any advice for this would be much appreciated. :)
Once a cover has been assigned to an album, Centova Cast will not attempt to replace it even if you change your album data source priorities.  This was a deliberate design decision; most folks don't want CC spending half an hour re-downloading the album data for their entire library every time they change their album data source settings. :)

You would need to remove the cover from the existing album (right-click on it in the media library to do so) if you want to replace it.
Ok gotcha.

However the albums that are currently labelled as ? are not being updated either. Would this be because amazon is unable to find it?
However the albums that are currently labelled as ? are not being updated either. Would this be because amazon is unable to find it?
Yes that's quite possible.  It's also possible that something is actually wrong with the Amazon integration configuration, but it's more likely that the albums just aren't well-known if they weren't picked up by iTunes either.