Password Reset email not readable

Read 3145 times
Hi,

I am trying to use the password reset feature and the automated email that I receive is unreadable. It looks like this ..

? ????? ??? Panel2.DirectHostingCenter.Com ??? ???????????. ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???????????? ??? ? ?????????? ??? ??????? streaming ??? ???? ??????????? ????????. ???????? ???????? ?? ?????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ??? ?? ?????????? ???: Username: eoaqddaw ?? ????????? ??? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????, ??? ????????? ?? ?????????????? ???? ??? ???? email ??? info@webradios.gr, ??? Live Support ??? ??? ?????? ??? control panel ??? ???? ???? ?????????. ?? ????????

Can anyone please let me know how I can get the correct email to reset my password?

Thanks
Please login to your Centova Cast admin area, click "E-mail messages", and choose "Password reset instructionsl"

The message text should be:
{$account.username},

A request has been made at {$settings.sitename} to reset your password.

If you wish to reset your password, please click the following URL:

{$reseturl}

If you did not initiate this request, please ignore this message and no further action will be taken.

Sincerely,

{$settings.sitename} Administration

and the HTML version:
{$account.username},<br /><br />

A request has been made at <strong>{$settings.sitename}</strong> to reset your password.<br /><br />

If you wish to reset your password, please click <a href="{$reseturl}">click here</a> and follow the instructions.<br /><br />

If you did not initiate this request, please ignore this message and no further action will be taken.<br /><br />

Sincerely,<br /><br />

{$settings.sitename} Administration