volume of ondemand dir

Read 5811 times
Hi there still got a problem with calaculate de ondemand dir.

Ive upload 5,4 GB music
Ive set the ondemand dir volume to 10 GB
when i start the auto dj i get this error:

Stream could not be started: Unable to prepare playlist for source startup: Error creating playlist: Error writing playlist to remote server: Requested operation requires 27974 bytes, which would exceed quota of 1895825408 bytes.

So there must be still a problem to calaculate the ondemand dir settings.

After this error ive update the ondemand dir settings to 11 GB and then the stream starts without any warings.

What goes wrong here?
Hmm, are you using the latest build?  This is the bug that was referred to in the latest build announcement where it says, "Fixed bug in cc-control that could return bad disk space values".  It should be fixed now (definitely doesn't happen on our dev servers any longer).
Yes im using the latest version of C3 and still got this problem.
Yes im using the latest version of C3 and still got this problem.
And just to be clear, you've set the quota to 10GB?  1895825408 works out to almost exactly 1.8GB.

And actually, looking back over your original post, this doesn't make any sense to me either:

Ive set the ondemand dir volume to 10 GB
After this error ive update the ondemand dir settings to 11 GB and then the stream starts without any warings.
If it's really calculating the quota incorrectly as 1.8GB, changing the quota from 10GB to 11GB shouldn't fix it.

It almost sounds like you're simultaneously experiencing two different issues -- a cosmetic error in the display of the actual quota (and I can only assume it's cosmetic since increasing it by 1GB "fixes" it), combined with a misunderstanding of how the quota system works (which is not a bug as I explained to you in this thread where you also commented about it).

I'll do some further testing though and see if I can reproduce anything along these lines.
Hi.

I dont know why but with every new acoount i get this message and im using the latest version of C3
Are you allocating space for logs and whatnot per my earlier message?