few issues (bugs)

Read 4062 times
Hi there.

After testing with a few account i found this bugs:

When i set in the ondemand stream the crossfade time its not working, if i look into the icescc with rawconfiguratie i see that what i put in is not been update. If i set here a crossfade time and save this it works. So can you take this with in a new release?

Ondemand dir volume.

When i set this to 20 GB as example and i upload more then 10 GB the auto dj will not start, and give as error that there is not enough free space.
If i at this point change the 20GB into 21GB its works so it seems thats somewere there is a problem with calaculate free space.

This is with shoutcast 1 and icescc.

Kind regrads  Ron
The first problem is fixed in the new update thanks.
When i set this to 20 GB as example and i upload more then 10 GB the auto dj will not start, and give as error that there is not enough free space.
If i at this point change the 20GB into 21GB its works so it seems thats somewere there is a problem with calaculate free space.
This keeps getting reported on the forums but is not a bug, has worked like this since CCv2, and is explained in the KB.  Please see this article for details.  Note that /home/centovacast/system/config.php is now /usr/local/centovacast/etc/centovacast.conf in v3, btw.