SQL Error Randomly Occured

Read 9763 times
So I paid the setup fee and had Centova install their software on my server. A couple of weeks later, I try to log into the cpanel setup on my server and I get this error, since Centova loves to link me to troubleshoot pages that don't fix my problems, I'll try the forums.

Here is the error I get:

Sorry, a database connection could not be established. Please double-check your configuration and try again.

Details: Could not connect to database: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

Like I said, I have not touched anything since installation and the SQL db is hosted on another server but I setup the DNS fine.
Most likely the reason you were sent to a page with troubleshooting instructions is because this has nothing to do with Centova Cast. :)

As stated in the error message, PHP is losing its connection to your MySQL server while setting up the connection.  That's a MySQL server problem -- the only reason it's manifesting in Centova Cast is because Centova Cast happens to be trying to connect to your MySQL server.  You'd need to talk to your admin about resolving that.

As you've stated that you don't like links to troubleshooting pages I won't send one, but I can tell you that there is an entire MySQL Manual page dedicated just to this error.  Google your error message to find it.
I didn't even do anything and it automatically fixed itself..

Now I'm back to the whole: ERR This installation of Centova Cast is using an expired license key. Please contact an administrator for assistance. .

Which I've been trying to fix for the past couple of weeks and it's really starting to frustrate me.

Centova Tech Support Is Useless.
lol the statement "Centova Tech Support Is Useless" was what I added to my sig when I was frustrated with Centova. Thanks for your help Steve, I really appreciate it.

Centova Tech Support Is Useless.