No Sound

Read 10317 times
Hi again,

Since a few days i have no sound, streams are connected and working well. Reinstalled v3 without succes and versions 2 is working normally.

Greetings,

Simmer
That was my first issue (and actually deinformation)

First of all check Your public settings. If You have server set to public and you broadcast in mp3 You need mp3 licence from nullsoft. If You don't have licence the behaviour will be as you described in first post.

If You don't want to buy mp3 licence you have to set Server public to never and you will be fine but You wint be listen in winamp raio listings.

First of all check Your public settings. If You have server set to public and you broadcast in mp3 You need mp3 licence from nullsoft. If You don't have licence the behaviour will be as you described in first post.

If You don't want to buy mp3 licence you have to set Server public to never and you will be fine but You wint be listen in winamp raio listings.

That did the trick, had done this before but you need to restart the service before it works :)..

Do i need to buy a license when i upgrade the current v2 to v3?

If You mean license to broadcast in mp3 format and have Your streams public- Yes

If your streams are never public You doesn't have to

That license comes together with new Shoutcast v2 so thats is not the case of Centova Cast panel.

If You mean license to broadcast in mp3 format and have Your streams public- Yes

If your streams are never public You doesn't have to

That license comes together with new Shoutcast v2 so thats is not the case of Centova Cast panel.

Understood, thanks!
Great!, I had the same problem with my server.

That did the trick, had done this before but you need to restart the service before it works :)..

For my only service work when i restart my server and all work. But when i add new user again restart server. When stop streaming, and again start maybe must restart server to stream work again.

Stream work but not have a sound
If you want something to change your the better, start you thinking about how to do it . . .