Album Art

Read 5771 times
Hi,

Yesterday i installed the Centova 3.0 RC1.  After a smooth installation i have setup a test stream and it works like a charm.

But..... i get no album art. Have run through all the options and configured it to pull it first from itunes and second from last.fm (api key is correct). Is there any way for me to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks

Simmer
Did you configure iTunes/last.fm before or after importing your library?  If you did it after, then that's the problem -- you'd need to perform a full reindex using:
Code: [Select]
/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage reindex USERNAME --updateall
If you imported after configuring iTunes/last.fm, then for some reason it's not able to identify the track on iTunes or last.fm.  You can troubleshoot that by running:
Code: [Select]
/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage serverdiagnostic USERNAME getalbumdata --file=foo/filename.mp3
Replace USERNAME with the username for the account, and foo/filename.mp3 with the filename of one of the affected MP3s relative to the media directory.   eg: if the filename is /usr/local/centovacast/var/vhosts/USERNAME/var/spool/media/rock/myfile.mp3, use: --file=rock/myfile.mp3

That should tell you in detail which drivers it's trying to use to identify the file, and what result it's getting from each driver.  If it's unclear, post the output here for help in deciphering it.
If i understand correctly, album art only works when you upload the media to the server and not when it is streamed (like getmarci.com script does)?

Greetings,

Simmer
Yes, that's correct.