Statistics and data transfer are empty

Read 5781 times
Hello,

Sorry if this is a double post, I have searched without any success for same problem in this forum.

I have installed the latest Centova Cast v3 yesterday (more than 24h) on new dedicated server with base CentOS 6.3 x86_64 and with disabled firewall. Running the Icecast 2 and ices-cc autodj.

Everything seems to work fine and all cc services runs fine, except statistics gathering. Two radio stations are currently streaming content to couple of listeners, but statics logs only shows zeros.

Also data transfer bar in admin and client area is always 0.0%. Disk usage and streams number are working ok.

Are there any steps to check this on the server? I could give you full server access if necessary?

Regards
It doesn't matter when CC was installed, it only matters when listeners were tuned in -- were listeners tuned in to the station more than 24hr prior to now?  If not, they won't show up until the next statistics update.

If you've had more than 24hr of listener data prior to now, then something is up.  In that case, I'd guess that your cron job isn't running for some reason -- make sure that cron isn't having issues.  (If you have a bad line in /etc/crontab it can kill ALL the cron jobs configured after the bad line, even ones which aren't related to the bad line, like Centova Cast.)

If that yields nothing, then run the statistics job manually and look for errors:
/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage processlogs all --debug

There should be 2 listeners more than 24h ago. But really I'm not sure right now?

Command "/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage processlogs all --debug" were successfully executed with message "Result: OK Log processing complete". After that all statistics are populated and data transfer is also showing some numbers.

Running check on cron, one error pop up and it is referring to start from "/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage":

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/centovacast/system/sysctrl/class_SystemControl_cronjob.php on line 32
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/centovacast/system/sysctrl/class_SystemControl_cronjob.php on line 32

Overall cron is running good and without any other errors.
Command "/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage processlogs all --debug" were successfully executed with message "Result: OK Log processing complete". After that all statistics are populated and data transfer is also showing some numbers.
That definitely confirms that it's a problem with the cron job then.

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/centovacast/system/sysctrl/class_SystemControl_cronjob.php on line 32
Ahh, very useful, thanks -- this is definitely the problem, and has been fixed for the next build.  You can fix your installation by running the following SQL queries:

Code: [Select]
INSERT INTO `cronjobs` VALUES ('updatenews',4320,NOW(),NOW(),1,10);
INSERT INTO `cronjobs` VALUES ('checkprocesses',1,NOW(),NOW(),1,20);
INSERT INTO `cronjobs` VALUES ('logrotate',720,NOW(),NULL,1,30);
INSERT INTO `cronjobs` VALUES ('logprocess',720,NOW(),NOW(),1,31);
INSERT INTO `cronjobs` VALUES ('hourlymaint',60,NOW(),NOW(),1,40);
INSERT INTO `cronjobs` VALUES ('pollhosts',30,NOW(),NOW(),1,50);
Great, thanks :)