Server Type? Centova V3

Read 6313 times
Hi, when i install a fresh copy of CentOS and Centova V3 with --icecast-all --channel=unstable i don't get any error.

Then i continue with the mysql config in the web.

Everything is fine and no errors.

When i try to create a user with ICECAST stream, i don't see nothing in SERVER TYPE. Is empty.

I reinstall everything again (OS, Centova v3) and try with --shoutcast-all --channel=unstable and the same. The installation has no error, but when i finish all, i try to create a user with SHOUTCAST stream and SERVER TYPE is empty.

I tested this on CentOS 5 32 bit.
The version is Centova Cast v3.0.0b2
I'm using a trial key before buy.
Best regards.
Guys, please can you check the new release please?

They have many problems.
I try 10 times (Resintall OS very very fresh... and install Centova V3). The install has no errors.

But when you go to create a STREAM (shoutcast or icecast) is empty in SERVER TYPE.
Maybee is an error of this release, because in the latest release every works, but in this not.

Could you check please? Make a fresh install in Centos or Debian. Is the same.
Thanks.
Same issue here ..
Try running /usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update
Maybee is an error of this release, because in the latest release every works, but in this not.
In the build you have it doesn't show any server types, but in the latest release it works?

Why aren't you using the latest release?

Steve, sorry I misspoke. In the previous release work great but in this last don't.

I have to try again, maybee is a problem of PATH posted here http://forums.centova.com/index.php?topic=1961.0 (now solved).
Icecast2 install, but ICES-CC don't. I will try again.

Adrián
Steve, sorry I misspoke. In the previous release work great but in this last don't.
Ahh, OK, that makes more sense. :)  Sorry I misunderstood.

Upon further investigation this appears to be a bug -- it looks like IceCast isn't being registered due to an installation-ordering change we made in this build.  Will be fixed in a new build later today.  Thanks for the report!