Stream links issue

Read 4774 times
Another possible bug.
On shout2 and sctrans2 account:
if you create a server on a port, if you change the port in configuration in a second time, the server start normally on the new port but the .pls file generated from the stream links of the account have still the old port.
Only way is to delete e re-create the server from beginning.
Newradio Streaming & Radio Tools
http://www.newradio.it
Centova Cast caches content on the server side to reduce server load and improve performance.  If you don't want to wait for the cache to expire you can run /usr/local/centovacast/sbin/clear_web_cache to clear the cache immediately.

If it's still giving you the old port number then your browser is caching the playlist file as well, and you just need to clear your browser cache.
Yes, thanks Steve,
I've seen was a problem of cache.
Did you resolve problem of automatic port assign during account creation?
I try to create more accounts on the panel ( shoutcast v2 with sctrans) but often cc3 assign a port is not free and used from another proces created from centova too.

Is it normal that cc3 use 5 ports for each account? 2 for sc_serv and 3 for sc_trans?
If I create an account and start it, for example on port 8000, cc3 open 8000 and 8001 for sc_ serv and 8002,8003,8004 for sc_ trans. It works normally.
But if after I try to create another account (always shv2 and sctrans2) in automatic cc3 create the server on port 8002. And it doesn,t work becouse is in conflict with sc_trans port opened before. I had to open all accounts assigning manually the port for get it working fine.
Newradio Streaming & Radio Tools
http://www.newradio.it
Did you resolve problem of automatic port assign during account creation?
I'm not aware of any problems with it.

I try to create more accounts on the panel ( shoutcast v2 with sctrans) but often cc3 assign a port is not free and used from another proces created from centova too.
That was an old bug that should have been fixed for the past several builds.

Is it normal that cc3 use 5 ports for each account? 2 for sc_serv and 3 for sc_trans?
Yes, that's what sc_trans and sc_serv require.

But if after I try to create another account (always shv2 and sctrans2) in automatic cc3 create the server on port 8002. And it doesn,t work becouse is in conflict with sc_trans port opened before. I had to open all accounts assigning manually the port for get it working fine.
That sounds just like the old bug that was fixed awhile back.  Please ensure that you're using the latest build.