Error creating playlist

Read 3689 times
Hello friends, can someone help me with this?
I'm trying to start streaming and loose me this error:

Processing account ifonly_lovenight ...
Unable to prepare playlist for source startup: Error creating playlist: Error writing playlist to remote server: Requested operation requires 109501 bytes, which would exceed quota of 1073741824 bytes

What I do not understand is that already deleted the account and remade again and plumb error occurs.

The client is using only 2GB of 5GB which he is entitled.
What to do?
Hello friends, the bad version of this test is that almost nobody is willing to exchange information and help each other.

But unfortunately there is still no panel Centovacast as good as this in version 3.0.

Well, I'm almost 01 years trying to put my Centovacast V3 to run without giving any bug, is difficult, but I'm trying to at least 01 years of paid leave each month, but they do not have another way out.

I noticed that if I create the client account and then create a playlist and just climb an MP3 and then start to create the radio and later autohash everything works normally, then just finish creating the playlist and climb the rest of the MP3.

Do not tell me what I did, just made this way.

But now I face a problem a few months for the streaming and automatically restarts, this happens in alternative schedules and can not see anything in the logs.

If you resolve the question of getting streaming stopping and restarting you can already put it into production.

I get email that the radio was reset, just that.