License Bug Issue

Read 4892 times
I moved copy of vzdump to different server and reissued license on centovacast website

but I get

[root@centovacast ~]# /etc/init.d/centovacast restart
Stopping Centova Cast: cc-ftpd cc-web cc-appserver cc-control (not running) cc-i                                                                                        maged
Starting Centova Cast: cc-control Unable to resolve DNS for license1.centova.com                                                                                         (Host name lookup failure).  Check your DNS resolver settings.
- failed

[root@centovacast ~]#

How to correct this?
Bring on CentovaCast v3 !!! :)
This does not work

"Googling found this http://forums.centova.com/index.php?topic=473.0 .. Try reissuing the license then restarting centovacast  /etc/init.d/centovacast restart"

nano -w /etc/resolv.conf if redhat based make sure there are entries in that file ..

namserver 8.8.8.8
namserver 4.2.2.2
I'm late to the party on this one but that error has nothing to do with Centova Cast -- your server cannot resolve DNS. 

You need to fix your DNS resolver settings as explained in the error message.  Check /etc/resolv.conf as suggested by djduck, although I'd recommend using your datacenter's resolvers rather than Google's.
The wrong IP was in OpenVZ/SolusVM container file. Been running good for a while now.