Can't create accounts

Read 7922 times
Here is what I did:
- buy licence
- install CC 3 beta according to the instructions on the website with SC2 + SC trans2, no errors during installation
- create a database via phpmyadmin using the default settings beside username and password

- first time login: Top with "admin" and correct password, bottom (mysql) with DB name, DB user, password

- under "Accounts" clicked on manage
- clicked "New account" -> User / SC DNAS v2 / sc_trans v2
- clicked "create"

Result: The popup for the account settings fades out, I'm back on the accounts page and no account exists. I checked the apache2 error log:
Here is what I did:
- buy licence
- install CC 3beat according to the instructions on the website with SC2 + SC trans2, no errors during installation
- create a database via phpmyadmin using the default settings beside username and password

- first time login: Top with "admin" and correct password, bottom (mysql) with DB name, DB user, password

- clicked "New account" -> User / SC DNAS v2 / sc_trans
- clicked "create"
- account settings popout fades out, I am back on the accounts page and there is no account

That's what the apache log says:
[Mon Aug 27 11:56:51 2012] [error] [client 94.228.34.210] script '/var/www/forumdisplay.php' not found or unable to stat
[Mon Aug 27 12:00:17 2012] [error] [client 94.228.34.210] script '/var/www/forumdisplay.php' not found or unable to stat
[Mon Aug 27 12:01:17 2012] [error] [client 37.140.141.16] File does not exist: /var/www/documents

These info don't fully match the time I clicked "create" so it might be unrelated.

Any other logs I should check and post info here? Am still a newbie on Linux.
Licensing server connectivity test
Test result: PASSED - Centova Cast can successfully communicate with the Centova Technologies license servers.

Details:

Testing server license1.centova.com ...
Host license1.centova.com resolves to 72.55.159.213
Connection successful and correct response received

Licence looks ok.
Doesn't work for me either centos 6
Oh should have mentioned the OS as well!

Debian 6
no control panel (Plesk eg) installed
- clicked "New account" -> User / SC DNAS v2 / sc_trans v2
- clicked "create"

Result: The popup for the account settings fades out, I'm back on the accounts page and no account exists.
So you never actually arrived at the account creation page then?  I'd need you to PM me your admin login information to check that out... nobody else has reported this.

I checked the apache2 error log:
Anything you find in the Apache error log is irrelevant and unrelated to Centova Cast as v3 does not use Apache.
Sent you a PM  Steve with admindetails
Responded; your CC server appears to be down.
Did you mean djduck or me? We both have the same problem and both sent you a PM :)
found the issue .. andreasv .. by chance do you have LastPass plugin installed on your browsers? .. I disabled mine and now it works