Can't Create New Accounts

Read 5198 times
I just starting to get two strange errors.

When I try to get in (as admin) anybody's account, I get:
Unable to login to account: Access denied

The error screen reports tihs:
Unhandled exception: Error loading account: Unable to access account for c8010: Access denied in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_UserSession.php:640

#0 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_UserSession.php(640): UserSession::setuid()
#1 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_ServerControl.php(175): UserSession->setuid()
#2 /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_AccountEditor.php(117): ServerControl->__construct()
#3 /usr/local/centovacast/web/reseller/modules/class_Module_accounts_base.php(77): AccountEditor->edit()
#4 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/modules/class_Module_accounts.php(51): Module_accounts_base->edit_account()
#5 /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_WebApplication.php(217): Module_accounts->execute()
#6 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/class_AdminApplication.php(64): WebApplication->execute()
#7 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/index.php(49): AdminApplication->execute()
#8 {main}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The 2nd issue I have is when I try to create a new account, it comes up OK, but the LIMITS tab and the HOST tab are missing .. I enter all of the information and get the error:
 Unhandled exception: CE00000100: Unauthorized non-privileged provision call in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_SystemControl.php:287

#0 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_SystemControl.php(287): SystemControl::__call()
#1 /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_AccountEditor.php(887): SystemControl->__call('provision', Array)
#2 /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_AccountEditor.php(263): AccountEditor->provision_account()
#3 /usr/local/centovacast/web/reseller/modules/class_Module_accounts_base.php(65): AccountEditor->create()
#4 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/modules/class_Module_accounts.php(47): Module_accounts_base->create_account()
#5 /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_WebApplication.php(217): Module_accounts->execute()
#6 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/class_AdminApplication.php(64): WebApplication->execute()
#7 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/index.php(49): AdminApplication->execute()
#8 {main}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I restarted Centovacast, but still can't access accounts.

Help.

That's really, really strange -- this is not something I've ever seen before.

The first thing I'd try doing is logging out, clearing your cookies, closing ALL browser windows (eg: completely exit your browser), then launch your browser and try logging in as admin again.  If the problem still persists after that, we can diagnose it further, but it sounds very much like your PHP session has been corrupted.  Clearing cookies and restarting your browser will dissociate your browser from the session and should fix it if that is in fact the problem.
To test your theory, I went to a different PC .. different IP address and try to CREATE new account and ACCESS old account .. and it worked perfectly.

I'll go back and see if I can clean out the cache / cookies and restart on PC that isn't working.
I cleared Cookies and Cache in Firefox and it's working again.