License Issue after a migration

Read 4591 times
Hello, I have a license issue. When tried to add more accounts I get Account could not be created: The target server has reached its licensed limit of 2 account(s); please upgrade your license if you require additional accounts.

I do have a valid 10 leased license that I was using in another server, and when reinstalled a in a new server 3 days ago I did a "reissue license" and copy the new one for the installer. Then I've started working fine (and now I have 5 accounts), but when trying to add more I get that message. Any of you can help me? Thanks.
Hello Deltahost,

You can update your existing CCv3 installations with the new keys by editing /usr/local/centovacast/etc/license.conf, replacing the key there, and then restarting Centova Cast (/etc/init.d/centovacast restart).

Delete the current license information already stored on your server by running the following command:

rm -f /usr/local/centovacast/etc/license/license.key

Now just restart Centova Cast:

/etc/init.d/centovacast restart

or

service centovacast restart

And finally, use the following command to update the web interface as well:

/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage cronjob --job=pollhosts --force

If you don't see any error messages, then you have successfully installed your new license key.

Just make sure to re-issue your license before, and that you're not using it already on another installation.
Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:58:50 pm by Alexiu