time zone issues

Read 9497 times
Some times the the system show a hour in default time zone in the top. When starts to play next song it seems nomalise that.

Is not possible too add the option oh display time in 00:00 to 23:59h, now is seems only works with am pm standard time.
Some times the the system show a hour in default time zone in the top. When starts to play next song it seems nomalise that.
Sorry I didn't understand what you mean by this.  Could you please clarify?

Is not possible too add the option oh display time in 00:00 to 23:59h, now is seems only works with am pm standard time.
The date and time format is based on the locale you've configured.  For en_US, for example, it displays North American 12hr time format, or for de_DE it displays in 24hr time format, etc.

If you want to use a date/time format that's not standard for your locale you'd need to create a new locale as described in the KB.  Procedure is identical for v3.x as it is for v2.x, with the exception that the locale files are stored in /usr/local/centovacast/system/locale/ instead of /home/centovacast/system/locale/.

In the top black bar was showing 20:19 (wrong time, it must show 23:19) - Now playing: ...., when started next song the bar shows 11:23 PM. After I apply again the config via index.php?page=configure it seems not change the timezone more. But I saw it showing again the time in AM/PM format and later corrected to 24h time. I believe that have some inconsistency in that script.
What time zones are your server, your Centova Cast account, and your local PC configured for?
My server timezone is Eastern, but centova defaults it to gmt -7
Stream101 || Affordable Media Solutions
http://www.stream101.com | (616) 277-7280
I've got the same problem.

My PC and server time zone is Europe/London (GMT +1),  one of my accounts have GMT +2 time zone.

I've made some tests:

1. after 'clear_web_cahce' command all accounts clocks shows GMT +1 (servers time zone)
2. In the settings of account stil i have GMT+2
3. After updating clock going back to normal showing correct time for GMT+2

This account have polish language which have 24h format but on the top still is 12h format (AM, PM) but sometimes it happens and I don't know why, that time is showing in 24h format but in server time zone (GMT+1).

I think that it may be related with cache but not sure
Thank you -- fixed for the next build.
Hi there.
After litlte break time I'm comming back ;)

So with timezones nothing have changed.

Default server time zone is EUROPE/LONDON
And I need account which have Polish time zone.

When I'm logging into account from admin page i see in account default server time and after clicking update without changing anything account time going back to normal.

Another thing is that I don't know how is with summer and winter time.
Central European Standard Time = GMT+1
Central European Summer Time = GMT+2
Is it changed automaticly somehow ?
Unable to reproduce.  Changing the time zone as you described works perfectly here on a live installation... after clicking "Update" and returning to the settings page, the updated zone displays correctly in the "Time zone" field, and the time in the status bar (at the top) changes accordingly.