Centova Admin and User is GONE , LOST , CANNOT SEE IT

Read 13803 times
Admin and User Web Login is missing , and also de Cient Login Panel of this site is not reacheable at the moment I post this issue.

Do this here cause maybe one of Centova Team can see this and try to solve this matter, cause we cannot manage our servers were Centonva is placed.

HURRY UP ,, new cliets on LINE waiting for his radio.
Same thing here.  The server with panel and license (secure.centova.com) is not working.  My payments are regular but one of my license result expired and is impossible to connect to license1.centova.com and the user panel.  I have 25 clients with AutoDJ stopped. IT is URGENT to resolve the problem.
Newradio Streaming & Radio Tools
http://www.newradio.it
3 hrs later the are NO NEWS , no Centova Announcements , it seems you Centova Team take The Sunday Off Day really serius.

Can you get my POINT ? THOUSANDS of customers are being afectted and you guys DO NOT SHOW UP

Linkeas.com

Linkeas.com
Just for the record:

6 and a half hrs since problem began , we decide to start looking for the Admin and User Panel in someother planet cause Centova Staff are taken away by Alliens. They disapeared from EARTH.

If u have any news or know the phone on these Centova Techinicians let them know we are missing clients and all our customers are blaming. So we also decide ti hire the Holy Spirit to confort our souls.

Linkeas.com
My payments are regular but one of my license result expired and is impossible to connect to license1.centova.com and the user panel.  I have 25 clients with AutoDJ stopped. IT is URGENT to resolve the problem.

@roberto:

If you were/are encountering a licensing error most likely something is either wrong with your account on our end, or with your server on your end -- there's a KB article that explains this in detail.

For the record, not being able to connect to license1.centova.com doesn't mean anything in itself, as that's just one of our licensing servers.

To give you an idea of what it would take for an outage to actually prevent Centova Cast from performing a license validation: license1.centova.com is hosted on our primary secure server.  license2.centova.com is hosted on a multiply-redundant hosting cluster we maintain in Dallas, Texas.  license3.centova.com is hosted in a separate facility in Montreal, Quebec.  An outage would need to take out 2 physical servers in 2 separate geographic locations PLUS take out our HA cluster in order to interrupt licensing service.

Add to that the fact that Centova Cast only performs license validations once per week (and if a validation attempt fails, it will actually retry for 3 more days before issuing a licensing error) and the chances of an outage on our end having anything to do with a licensing problem on your end are virtually nil. :)

@david:

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused by the outage of our primary secure server, which took down our helpdesk for a few hours on the Sunday in question last month.  It is most unfortunate that you had a problem at that time and needed support while our helpdesk was unavailable.

That said, it's a bit unfair to make multiple posts insinuating that we were ignoring the problem.  When hardware fails, it takes time to deal with the problem and get back online.  We were aware of the outage within ~7 minutes, had a someone looking into it within 25 minutes, and had it resolved within about 6hr, which was about the best anyone could expect given the nature of the problem.

FWIW, we are currently working on implementing measures to prevent this type of thing from happening again.  In the near future we'll be deploying a geographically-redundant secure server cluster which will eliminate our current, standalone secure server as a single point of failure.