ices-cc v0.4.3 is now available on the ices-cc homepage
This new version includes the following changes:
- Upstream: ov_read() returns long, not int. This fixes issues on 64bit archs with strict alignment requirements, such as sparc64.
- Upstream: Do not crash badly when ov_read() returns an error that is not OV_HOLE.
- Upstream: Deal with FLAC API changes. While there, ensure that the callback functions are exactly how libFLAC expects them. Tested with both flac-1.1.2 and flac-1.2.0.
- Upstream: Support for log timestamping.
- Fixed formatting issue with upstream timestamp code
As ever, while we hope these improvements will be of use to the public, Centova Technologies is NOT the maintainer of the ices0 project and does not provide support for ices.