Multiple instance of same account in centovacast

Read 5324 times
Hi,

Does anyone here having the same problem that I encountered I am using centovacast 2.2.6.

the problem is when my client repeatedly restart the icecast stream from centovacast panel the centovacast was failed to stop the current stream and causing to create a multiple instance of the same account this cause the port not available for that stream and encoder cannot connect, the only thing to stop it is login via root and kill all the instance,

I already submitted this issue to tech support of centova but then they was not able to help and only response with two or three words.

If any one have this issue solved can you share it here please..

thanks
I'd need details to investigate this... if your client is rapid-fire clicking the restart button, it's possible that there's some small (milliseconds) window of time in which two stream instances would be able to start up simultaneously, but it should be a pretty rare occurrence.  Beyond that, it shouldn't happen.

If you could PM me the ticket number of the ticket you opened I'd be happy to investigate... I can't imagine why anyone here would have given you a 2-3 word reply.
Hi Steve B.

I thought that this multi instance only happened on my one VPS but surprisingly it all happened on all my  5 servers,  I am using icecast KH33 and multi-instance of stream only happened on Icecast KH stream, is this means that centovacast no longer support icecast kh version server?

most of my client complaining about this because they cannot stream anymore on the server as the stream already had many multi-instance.  I have attached here the stream capture of the stream with multiple instance, it looks like when the client restart or stop the stream, the centovacast was unable to stop and when starting it create another instance of account with the same port.

thanks.