Verifying archive integrity ...
Unpacking archive ...

Installing shoutcast2 ...

> Download error details:
  > /tmp/: Is a directory
Download failed, aborting
Installer exited with error, aborting

Any ideas?
Run /usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update with no parameters first.  This is a bug in the ShoutCast2 install script that has already been fixed, you just need to update to get the new installer.
When I try it I get this:

xray685:~# /usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update

Checking Centova Cast Common Files ...
  > Download error details:
  > --2012-05-22 15:50:09--  http://install.centova.com/unstable/xxxx/x86_64/cc-common-latest.tar.gz.md5
  > Auflösen des Hostnamen install.centova.com... 72.55.159.211
  > Verbindungsaufbau zu install.centova.com|72.55.159.211|:80... verbunden.
  > HTTP-Anforderung gesendet, warte auf Antwort... 403 Forbidden
  > 2012-05-22 15:50:09 FEHLER 403: Forbidden.
  >
Error downloading verification hash
Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:11:40 am by Centova - Steve B.
Error 403 means your license key is not valid.  (Expired, suspended, or otherwise currently non-usable.)
The license server is not working at all for  V3.
We tried several licenses, but all the same, and yes. they are valid.
JJ, your comment makes no sense. The download server only checks whether your account is active in our billing system. It has nothing to do with the licensing servers.
Then why do you mention: Error 403 means your license key is not valid.
When installing i get the same errors, so it makes perfectly sense.

I never managed to install the complete package because of this. Always the same error on the license part.
Today i wanted to install centova beta completely new and failed due to 404 - not found.

Best Regards
Azrael
Then why do you mention: Error 403 means your license key is not valid.
When installing i get the same errors, so it makes perfectly sense.
What I meant is that your comment that "The license server is not working at all for  V3" makes no sense, because the download server doesn't consult the licensing system at all.  It consults the billing system, which is independent, and if the billing system wasn't working we'd know about that pretty quickly. :)  Whether the licensing servers are up or down, the file server won't be affected.

A code 403 means your v3 account package is either suspended, terminated, or nonexistent (eg: bad key) in our billing system.

If you're having problems with a specific key, send me the license key via PM and I'll look into it.  To be clear, though, we have a lot of people regularly installing v3 for testing (some staff, some clients who have been designated official testers) and the download system is definitely working just fine.
Today i wanted to install centova beta completely new and failed due to 404 - not found.
I replied in your other thread.  Your issue is unrelated to this thread -- you're getting a 404 (not 403) and that's simply due to not following the installation instructions.