Installation impossible

Read 4742 times
Hello,

today i wanted to check out the progress of the beta version and tried to reinstall the version.
But the installer only provided me this message:
http://install.centova.com/stable/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/x86_64/cc-bootstrap-latest.tar.gz
FEHLER 404: Not Found.

Just to enshure i have a proper installer i also redownloaded the installer again but still got the same error.

Is the whole filesystem which provides the installation files down?
Can anybody still install the beta?
When will this problem be solved?
Is there any list/page for the changes/fixes/improvements?

Hope to see some action soon.

Best Regards
Azrael
today i wanted to check out the progress of the beta version and tried to reinstall the version.
But the installer only provided me this message:
http://install.centova.com/stable/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/x86_64/cc-bootstrap-latest.tar.gz
FEHLER 404: Not Found.
That's normal if you don't follow the installation instructions. ;)

Is the whole filesystem which provides the installation files down?
Nope.

Can anybody still install the beta?
Yup.

When will this problem be solved?
As soon as you run the installer using --channel=unstable per the instructions. :)  There is no stable release at this time, since it's a beta, so requesting the stable branch will of course fail.

Is there any list/page for the changes/fixes/improvements?
There is but it's only accessible to official beta testers.  We haven't "officially" opened up beta2 to the public yet but that will be happening very soon... and once we do, the changelogs will be made available to the public.

Hope to see some action soon.
It's been under heavy development for months -- if you haven't tried it recently you'll find all kinds of new stuff in the latest release.  It's nearing production-ready at this point (not quite though).
Ok, thanks. Forgot there were no default settings if you didn't provide any parameters.
Even if i fall for a similar error:
I wanted to test the WMS-integration but didn't have any luck so far finding the corresponding windows daemon.
Perhaps you can also give me a hint for this.

Best Regards
Azrael