cc-control.conf bin paths not updated automaticly

Read 5309 times
hey,

so shoutcast2 etc does install now but it dosnt update the config setting in cc-control.conf with the locations (if you manually add a package not installed in the first install it does work)
Paul from KL Web Consultants KL Web Consultant
if you run these commands it will fix shoutcast2 paths

Code: [Select]
/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/enable_package SHOUTCAST2 /usr/local/centovacast/shoutcast2/sc_serv

/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/enable_package SCTRANS2 /usr/local/centovacast/sctrans2/sc_trans

so shoutcast2 etc does install now but it dosnt update the config setting in cc-control.conf with the locations (if you manually add a package not installed in the first install it does work)
Sorry, I don't follow.  If you install with --shoutcast-all it should (and does, for me and our staff anyway) choose its own path for ShoutCast2 and sc_trans2 and configure itself accordingly.  Same with --icecast-all.  Are you installing it differently?
its been to long for me to remember now, have wrote lots of code since then, sorry.

judging from what i said it would of just not updated the conf file during the install process but those cmd's fixed it... well... made it see it